The next TC USSF meeting is on Sunday, September 30, 2-4 pm, at Intermedia Arts. Please let us know if you will be attending, so we know how much materials to bring.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Resources list

Shannon: I don't have any control over layout of the blog. Would you mind creating a space for posting resources? I have a bunch of great articles from the Movement Strategy Center that I would love to make available. I've been looking for and reading lots of nuts and bolts how do we do this kind of stuff for this and for my other gig with Queers for Economic Justice.

It might also be nice to have a links sections so that we can attach to the organizations that we each belong to and whatever else makes sense. Maybe a Twin Cities links, Minnesota links, Other links?

See you in half an hour,

Susan

No comments: